Saturday 5 October 2013

i'm back probably

SO HEY long time no see
i feel like the only time i post here is when i realize i haven't posted in awhile wwww


well let's do a quick run down of my summer i guess

june:
-school ended tybg

-MY BEST FRIEND KANE CAME TO VISIT ME FOR 3 WEEKS FROM GEORGIA!! I was soooooo happy because this has been a goal of ours for years, and we finally made it happen! I was really surprised and shocked because normally my parents would be against something like that but we pulled some strings and we managed it and i'm soooo happy
because he's one of the most important people in my life and we had so much fun! the whole trip was a blur tbh, we spent a lot of our time just marathoning animes and true blood ;u; it was really cool because it wasn't weird at all!
It was like we've been hanging out every weekend!
we also went shopping together with my good friend Nikki and then we took him to a pow wow and i introduced him to my family!
By the time he went home he was pretty much well adjusted to rez life hahaha and I may or may not cry a lot bc i miss kane ehehehehehe,,,
i don't really feel like going through all of my photos, but  here are the links on both of our blogs ;u;


july:
-went to vegas w/ my parents! I had a lot of fun, we also visited the Hoover Dam and they took me to the jellyfish aquarium ;u; I LOVE jellyfish more than anything and my mom was watching them with me and she said "I can see why you love them so much I can watch them all day" and it really stuck with me

-spent a lot of time reconnecting with Nae, mostly played animal crossing together and hung out at my house
watched pacific rim like 4 times in theatres omg

-PARENTS SAID THEY'RE TAKING ME TO SEE DIR EN GREY IN NOVEMBER!!!
I'M SOOOO FUCKING ECSTATIC LIKE THEY'VE BEEN MY FAVOURITE BAND SINCE I WAS 13 and i'm so fucking grateful like i can't even begin to describe everything hh

august:
-got new CL! I'll do a review on them soon because they're honestly A+ my new favourite lenses

-went to animethon with Nae!
We held hands and bought a lot of magi stuff and kuro stuff hehe we also seen Kanon Wakeshima which was pretty cool! Nae's outfit was soo nice that day, she's always really fashionable and I love her to bits tbh it was a really nice time in general and I'm happy! I also met a fellow Edmonton gal by the name of Natalie!!! We took pics together and oooomg i was sick so i looked sooo haggard but she looked absolutely stunning tbhhh and i hope to get an opportunity to hang out w/ her and the other Edmonton gals one day!

-went to the mall and Fringe festival with Nae and Haileigh, we helped Haileigh pick out makeup and stuff since she's new to that kind of stuff and it was really fun! We then went to the fringe which was p interesting since i've never been before hehe

September:

-Started school, my outfits were soo nice the first 3 days and the only friend i have there is Lance wwwww

-went to a football game with Nae and her uncle, i've never been to one before so it was really interesting! We rode the LRTs back to her uncle's vehicle and Nae was laughin bc it was like Evangelion www

October:
-I've been drawing a lot more recently which is pretty cool i guess
i'm improving a lot
-i went to school the other day and started cosmetology and art finally, Lance walked me to my bus which was really nice of him omg LIKE I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS at the buses i was really embarrassed because I forgot which one was mine and lance yelled at some random dude and embarrassed himself and was like "I'm embarrassed too know" AND I JUST
what a great friend wowie
-went on a huge online shopping spree and i'm excited for when i get my packages

that's it that's
everything eventful that happened this summer omg
I probably forgot a lot of what i did but I'll be making more posts anyway soon so

In any case; It's currently 5:44 am as I'm writing this and 

I promise I'll start making more blog posts soon; I've made it my goal to start writing about my daily activities and stuff to give me something to do since I've had a LOT of free time lately 

No comments:

Post a Comment