Wednesday 12 October 2011

Drawings.

 
I tried to draw kyo again
i like it
i didn't use any references except for tattoos
i'm proud of myself ;v;
anyway

as you know, last weekend i went to my auntie's



me and my cousin tyrone decided to go to the pow wow grounds
and take some pictures
unfortunately, my camera died .__.
BUT
it was fun
we chilled on top of the announcer's booth for a bit
then we had a sword fight in the bushes

__
This school week was alright, i went home early today because
i wasn't feeling too well
and i just found out i'm staying home tomorrow as well...
So
early weekend????????
haha
i'm hoping nae can come over and we can have our
~*halloween gal photo shoot*~

My costume is a secret until pictures are posted!

OH
I made a new twitter too
you should follow me!
twitter.com/dec0mp0sing

yeah.

Sorry for the lack of...
Interest?
idk
I'm planning a serina/cocona make up tutorial
idk if i should do video or a slideshow
the video camera hasn't been working
too well lately :U

yeah
anyway
i'm gonna go finish making a new header maybe
so
good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment