Sunday 8 April 2012

040812

WOW HEY LOL

LONG TIME NO SEE/????


Welp

It's Spring break kind of
I didn't do anything 
At all 
so that's why I haven't been posting as much u__u
I haven't been posting much on tumblr either, I think spring is getting to me lol



Anyway that's not really important right now,

Just a quick update post~~

I got my first colour circle lenses from Shoppingholics a few weeks ago!
I chose express shipping for a pack of eyelashes and the lenses
It shipped the same night and it arrived 5 days later ;u;
I was so happy omg

I ordered GEO Princess Mimi Apple green lenses
The DIA is 15.0 mm 
And the water content is 38%

They came with free gifts; I got two contact lens cases, a keychain that I'll give to Jaron since I
promised her I'd give her some free stuff if I got any U v U
DARIYA velcro Hairclip and collagen eye mask!

The lenses themselves are quite comfortable!!
I look really nice with green eyes I think  |D
Also ignore the fact that I look really rank in these photos LOL
I'm still getting over a really bad cold and it's left my face
really.....Gross looking??? I guess u__u

As you can tell from the above images; They don't really have much enlargement as I thought they would?? Nonetheless, I love them so much!!!
I was also trying out my new bottom lashes, I've always wanted princess eye from Diamond lash except, I didn't realize they'd be so long LOL
I'll be experimenting with new makeup styles to go with them soon I guess, I need better top lashes u__u;;;

Also
I'm going to start a vlog soon!
I've been meaning to for a while, so expect the first video to be up sometime by or after my birthday~~ (It's the 27 of this month by the way!)

I also recently bought Silent Hill Downpour
So far it's kind of tedious??
My tv is also really old so everything is so blurry and
because of it I get dizzy playing which is really REALLY
upsetting ;__;
Murphy is really handsome tho so I forgive that it's boring uvu...........

OH SORRY JUST GOT LOST IN HIS EYES
jk omfg
I'm also thinking of trying Kuranba / Tsuyome?? idk 
It's a style that's always interested me ;~; Here's a few pics i saved for reference~
Yayo and Sena ;u;
Yayo sporting a full D.I.A Coord in these pictures~~

God I love D.I.A LOL
I want one of their belts so bad but I don't think
they'd fit right or I'm not too keen on the idea of
wearing one second hand u__u
inb4 BUT IT'S D.I.A U LUV D.I.A



Sigh ~
anyway
thanks for reading!
I'll have more interesting posts soon, I promise ;u;
I'm just waiting for it to get warmer so I can start dressing
normally for me again
Skinny jeans are annoying u~u;;

1 comment: