Saturday 21 January 2012

New header!!!!

I thought it was time for a new header
I took some pictures today and I thought this one looked ok enough to use
I don't really like headers with pictures of myself on them but I actually kind of like this one????????

Again, as it's like below 40 outside I've been home all week
the busses refuse to run so I'm stuck home alone bored all day
NOT REALLY!

My life has been zelda for the past few weeks aaaaaaaa
I finished Majora's Mask, feel like a part of my life was missing tbh
I had to restart skyward sword because I have my own console now so yeah haha
I'm pretty far on it already! I kind of don't want to play anymore because
I don't want to finish! I'll be so sad omg
;~; This is why I don't play games often, I always get moody whenever
I finish.............
I think Zelda games are the only video games I actually have the capacity for LOL
IDK

yeah anyway
Here are some pictures I took today
I felt like doing my makeup haha
  
  
  

My hair has gotten so long, pretty soon I'll need like two bottles just
to dye it every month ;~;

Also!
My tumblr is kawaiikind.tumblr.com
if anyone's interested in following me
I feel like you could probably get to know me better there
than here


I'm not really an interesting person on there though so
;~;
I'm kind of annoying LOL

that's all I guess
here's a wip of a drawing and some music 
  


 
Bugaboo remastered + expanded
I love Kyo's vocals so much,
they never fail to send chills


No comments:

Post a Comment